Re: building individual test issue

Hi,

Debian/Ubuntu version applies some patches to the source tree, so if
you are trying to build OpenJDK package using make command directly,
you might want to run `quilt push -a` and configure using `configure`
arguments from `debian/rules`, e.g. --with-pcsclite=system, because
psclite is stripped from the original tarball.

Best Regards,
 Vladimir.