Re: Debian podcast interview

Hi Jonathan,

I perfectly remember your interview about Debian Med and Blends in
general.  While I'm a big fan of the Debian Junior project because
somehow the idea of Blends was born / implemented first in this project
it is now unmaintained / dying for about five years.  There were some
people in the past claiming to work on the project I have never seen any
evidence that this happened - at least not in the Debian internal
channels where it belonged to and what is IMHO the real strength of
Blends.

If there is nobody who would volunteer for an interview about Debian Jr
(which I'm afraid of) - I could try to answer some questions what I
think might be necessary to revitalise the project.  IMHO it is simply a
lack of management work to attract some people who love this project
etc.  So if the interview will be done in the sense:  How can we give
the Debian Jr project a new life I'm available for it.  If there is
somebody else who would like to lay out his plans what he intends to do
for the project - I would really love to hear his ideas and would try to
give technical support as far as I can.

Kind regards

       Andreas