Qimo games

Hi,

when playing around on an Ubuntu machine I stumbled upon the metapackage
qimo-games and found the according web page:

   http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Qimo_4_Kids

I really wonder whether finally all those people having the very same
goal like Debian Jr could finally assemble under one common hood.
Sometimes it seems to me that the freedom to do anything you want is
a really got chance to block effective cooperation.

Any volunteer to contact those people and offer the chances Debian Jr.
could offer?

Meanwhile I might inspect those metapackages they are using and turn
them into Blends code ...

Kind regards

       Andreas.

--