Re: Rewriting Debian Jr. packages

Hi!

Ok nice, if nobody has an affective relation with the work previously
achieved, that's easier for us to work on it as you noticed! I still
need to read particular points of the blends but I think at first glance
it's quite limpid. The only thing that seemed strange to me is to see
long package descriptions in package lists, like the end of the arcade
file:

http://anonscm.debian.org/viewvc/blends/projects/junior/trunk/debian-junior/tasks/arcade?view=markup

Is there an official syntax definition of these files?

Cheers,
JM.