Potential Artificial Intelligence Users Records

Hi,

If you have any interest in Artificial Intelligence Software Users Records to take your business to the next level.

We have in house data of: Google AI Platform, TensorFlow, Microsoft Azure, Rainbird, Infosys Nia, Wipro HOLMES, Dialogflow, Premonition, Ayasdi, MindMeld, Meya, KAI, Vital A.I, Wit, Lumiata and many more.

Please let me know if this is something of interest to you so that I can provide you with further information.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Thanks,

Isabel Dorsey| Demand Generation Head

If you don't want to include yourself in our mailing list, please reply back “Unsubscribe" in a subject line.