RFS: node-popper2 (fixes rebuild failure)

Hi,

node-popper2 rebuild was failing with typescript 4.9.5 which is currently in experimental. This has been fixed with unfuzzing a patch. I noticed that it builds fine without the patch in both old and new typescript versions, but retained it since it seemed relevant in the same way it was working previously. Please take a look at it and consider uploading it, so that the rebuild issue can be fixed. Even if this rfs is not accepted, it should be fine as long as the rebuild issue is fixed.

Currently the ci fails since the target is set as unstable and typescript 4.9.5 is only available in experimental, not sure if I should set node-popper2 target also to experimental.

link to the repo: https://salsa.debian.org/weepingclown/node-popper2

Thanks

--

PGP: BC55 8A19 E57C 716D D12F 2FA2 EEED 479E 6CEC F707