Re: Kmail will not Send Mail - Debian Etch Stable - KDE 3.5.7

On Saturday 08 December 2007, Richard Ibbotson wrote:

> Does anyone know how to sort this out so that Kmail will send mail once
> again ?  Can't find any logs that I can send in here.

You can probably get some log information by enabling the so-called "debug
areas" of KMail and kio_smtp.
This can be done by running kdebugdialog and checking the respective options.

Output will appear in $HOME/.xsession-errors if the session has been started
through a login manager, otherwise in the shell which called startkde

Cheers,
Kevin

KDE user support, developer mentoring