Re: bug 675151: kmail vs akonadi?

On Friday 10 August 2012 20:02:52 Martin Albrecht wrote:
> I am however not sure how exactly this thread relates except for talking
> about  the same object?

I follow the nepomuk ML and I remembered the code snippet that you posted was
also on that ML, so yeah, that was indeed the trigger for my response,
Other then that, the recent discussion on that ML pointed to some issues wrt to
mail and akonadi, where akonadi seemed to be the culprit.

> As far as I can tell the problem I am observing is
> due to Kmail being still the 1.13.x series in Debian.

Since your akonadi query always came back empty, which doesn't sound right,
combined with the aforementioned issues, caused me to think that akonadi was
more likely the issue then the version of KMail in Debian.

I can very well be wrong, but thought it may be worth checking out if the cause
of your issue was actually with akonadi.

Cheers,
  Diederik