Default-Selection in Polkit Dialogs

Hi,

I recently tried apper as a gui for system-updates, and it mostly does what it
should. However, everytime it requests authorization for gaining
administrative privileges, the Polkit dialog has "Remember Authorization"
enabled by default.

I'm unsure whether I should file a bug against polkit-kde-1 for this bad
choice of defaults for a security-relevant dialog. If one really wants to
never see this dialog again, one can choose "Remember Authorization" once and
won't be much worse off than now. But if one doesn't want the dialog to
remember the credentialy, one currently has to change the selection
_every_single_time.

Is there any way to configure/change this behaviour somewhere?

Cheers,
  Johannes