Re: Rebuild of QtCreator for Qt5.3.2?

On Wednesday 01 October 2014 12:08:34 Kevin Krammer wrote:
[snip]
> >   I am using QTlibs 5.3.2 without any probs!
>
> Interesting, I get this, when I open a project or when I have completed the
> new project wizard:
>
> Cannot mix incompatible Qt library (version 0x50302) with this library
> (version 0x50301)
> [1]    19277 abort (core dumped)  qtcreator
>
> All the plugins are 3.2.1, QtCore is libQt5Core.so.5.3.2
>
> Hence my assumption that QtCreator is running with the 5.3.2 library and can
> no longer load its 5.3.1 plugins.

Hi Kevin! The last upload of qtcreator did indeed grab the latest qt version,
so it should work without problems (as it does in my systems).

If you have the latest qtcreator version it means you also got Qt 5.3.2 due to
it's hard dependencies. Check anyways that this is correct.

Now if you get those messages is because you have some other plugins which did
not get rebuilt. I think the most probable situation is that you have
installed some plugins which you built yourself.

Try running qtcreator from konsole to see if you can spot the plugin in
question. You might also try strace qtcreator.

Kinds regards, Lisandro.

--
Cuando alguna persona va al ataque contra Wikipedia argumentando
que no es confiable "porque encontró ya varios errores", hago la

Lisandro Damián Nicanor Pérez Meyer
http://perezmeyer.com.ar/
http://perezmeyer.blogspot.com/