Re: baloofilerc file created in two different places

Actually you are right, I just noticed that file in $HOME/.kde/share/config is created again, even after I deleted it. I'm not sure if it's supposed to be that way - you should probably file a bug for KDE: https://bugs.kde.org (for Baloo component).

Regards,

Hillel Lubman.