Re: Hanging plasmashell

So, the bug is fixed #900149 and yet still opened #900352.

Looking at the dependencies of xserver-xorg-core package, I'm quite unsure of
the correct mesa packages to install.

There is this one: libegl1 (1.0.0+git20180308-3 and others), which doesn't
seem very new, and therefore cannot be the one which has been recently fixed.

There is this one: libegl1-mesa (18.0.5-1 and others), which is a transitional
dummy package; which if I understand correctly just installs the previous one.

And there is libegl-mesa0 (18.0.5-1), which is in the dependency of libegl1,
and could be the one subjected to recent fix.

I've always had X11 working without my doing anything about it (for instance
I've got xserver-xorg-video-all installed, though since I *think* I'm using
modesetting, it might be that I'm using none of them):

Is there a good place where to look about what xorg components should be
installed on a debian system?