Activités

Hello,

I am looking for' explations, docs tutorials about activities in Plasma 5.
All I find is either for plasma 4 with menu entries which do not exist anymore or "you certainly know activities".

My questions are : how does this articulate with virtual desktops and multi-screen ? Are windows/applications linked to a particular activity or can they be present on al activities ?
How do we configure this ?

Please if you know of such a documentation or tutorial, send the link

Thanks