Re: Bookworm: Juk 22.04.1 broken?

Il 19/07/22 05:18, local10 ha scritto:
Jul 15, 2022, 23:05 by local10@tutanota.com:

Hi,

Juk v22.04.1 doesn't seems to work for me. Tried the following but couldn't resolve the issue.

Any ideas? Thanks

1. mv ~/.config/jukrc ~/.config/jukrc.old> 2. mv ~/.local/share/juk ~/.local/share/juk.old
3. Open juk
4. Use Ctrl+D to add a directory with about 10 audio files.
5. Juk adds the directory, shows its name in the "Collection List" pane but fails to show any audio files in the right pane, where they are normally shown.
6. Doing a RMB click on the directory and selecting "Reload" seems to have no effect, no audio files are loaded.

# aptitude show juk
Package: juk
Version: 4:22.04.1-1
State: installed

Operating System: Debian 12 Bookworm GNU/Linux
KDE Plasma Version: 5.24.5
KDE Frameworks Version: 5.94.0
Qt Version: 5.15.4
Kernel Version: 5.18.0-2-amd64 (64-bit)
Graphics Platform: X11

Any feedback? Is just me and Juk 22.04.1 is working for everyone else? The description above was updated a bit to reflect the current state of my Juk efforts.

Thanks

I can not reproduce.
Are there some errors if you start it in konsole?

--
Saluti, Luca Pedrielli