Re: If you are on Sid, just don't update at the moment (not Plasma/KDE related)

Martin Steigerwald - 22.07.23, 15:30:43 CEST:
> libgudev-1.0-0 is broken in sid due to missing versioned udev
> dependency. Which means no keyboard on X11, maybe Wayland too, no
> fwupdmgr and I bet also crashes in xdg-desktop-portal file requester
> when changing to external disk.
>
> Version 237-2 is fine.
>
> Broken due to missed udev dependencies
>
> https://bugs.debian.org/1041703

This bug is likely related to eudev not advertising a new enough udev
version yet. libudev1 in Sid instead should be recent enough, so in case
you use regular udev you likely won't see the issue.

Best,
--
Martin