Re: Kadressbook and Google

On 2024-05-08 07:47, Helge Reimer wrote> And how else do you sync your contacts between your smartphone and KDE for
> free?
> I'm definitely open to good suggestions.

Davdroid [1] (as mentioned already) and radicale (python3-radicale) in Debian is also
very nice, and easier to set up that Nextcloud (though I also use that for file sync).

If you're interested in moving away from Google, Nextcloud installations are fair at
replacing a lot in one stroke.  I'll shill my packaging [2] of Nextcloud for Debian,
for anyone interested in this.  It should be very easy to install, only requiring
you to enable apparmor, open firewall ports 80 and 443 (for http and https) and set
up DNS records.

Best,
Antonio

[1] https://f-droid.org/packages/at.bitfire.davdroid/