Re: Meetings

On Wed, Feb 07, 2007 at 01:17:40PM +1000, Anthony Towns wrote:
> If you'd like some help getting a meeting together, please be detailed in
> your proposal, and I'd encourage you to consider Cc'ing it to a public
> list (probably -project if there isn't a more specific list that's
> appropriate) so other people can suggest other ways of helping.

I've been thinking it'd be cool to get the kernel team together, and
a very good reason to do so (imo) would be a sprint to get the bug
tracking system under control. Anyone interested in that?

Of course, we could attempt this without travelling (i.e. IRC), or try
to do it at DebConf if folks are gonna be there (I'm planning on it),
but doing it person might be more efficient/fun.

--
dann frazier