Processed (with 5 errors): Re: linux: Queued TRIM causes ATA timeouts on Samsung SSD 8* series

> found 784152 3.16.7-ckt11-1+deb8u2
Bug #784152 [src:linux] linux: Queued TRIM causes ATA timeouts on Samsung SSD 8* series
Marked as found in versions linux/3.16.7-ckt11-1+deb8u2.
> Hi,
Unknown command or malformed arguments to command.
> here is the link without the additional line break (added by kmail):
Unknown command or malformed arguments to command.
> Fixed upstream in commit 9a9324d3969678d44b330e1230ad2c8ae67acf81
Unknown command or malformed arguments to command.
> libata: Blacklist queued TRIM on all Samsung 800-series
Unknown command or malformed arguments to command.
> https://git.kernel.org/cgit/linux/kernel/git/torvalds/linux.git/commit/drivers/ata/libata-core.c?id=9a9324d3969678d44b330e1230ad2c8ae67acf81
Unknown command or malformed arguments to command.
Too many unknown commands, stopping here.

784152: http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=784152
Debian Bug Tracking System