AWS/Azure/Google Cloud Users Account

Hi

Hope this email finds you well. I am trying to get in touch to see if you are in market to get qualified leads and prospect intelligently?

I am writing to you to know if you would be interested in AWS/Azure/Google Cloud user account database with complete contact information for your upcoming demand generation campaigns.

Job titles: The list exactly includes the titles that meet your buyer personas. No irrelevant contacts, no gatekeepers.

Information available from: North America, EMEA, APAC and LATAM regions.

Keep it awesome!

MARIA Lopez

Data Coverage: NA, EMEA, APAC, LATAM

To remove from this mailing: reply with subject line as "Unsubscribe."