Removing inactive members from Alioth 'kernel' project

tl;dr: I propose to remove most users (up to 36 out of 51) from the
'kernel' project.

I would like to remove inactive members from the 'kernel' project, to
reduce the risk of compromise through accounts that don't actually
require access.  Since we moved all live source repositories to git it
has become much easier for non-members to prepare and submit changes.

I already removed the following retired DDs as members:

Jeff Bailey (jbailey)
Joey Hess (joeyh)
Jurij Smakov (jurij)
Kyle McMartin (kyle)

I'd also like to remove other inactive members, based on git activity.
This is not the only kind of activity that's valuable, but since it's
the only thing for which membership makes a practical difference it
seems like a good proxy for who needs membership.

I ran the following command in
moszumanska:/srv/git.debian.org/git/kernel to find authors of commits
from the last 2 years:

for repo in *.git; do
    # Ignore symlink
    if [ $repo = kernel.git ]; then continue; fi
    # Ignore upstream changes to non-native packages
    if [ $repo = initramfs-tools.git ]; then path=; else path=debian; fi
    GIT_DIR=$repo git log --format=%an --since=2015-04-17 \
        --full-history --all -- $path
done | sort -u

After comparing with the list of members, it appears that the following
are inactive:

Adam Conrad (adconrad)
Aurélien GÉRÔME (ag)
Christian T. Steigies (cts)
Christoph Hellwig (hch-guest)
Colin Watson (cjwatson)
David Härdeman (alphix-guest)
Emanuele Rocca (ema)
Frederik Schüler (fs)
Gordon Farquharson (gordon-guest)
Holger 'h01ger' Levsen (holger)
Jonas Smedegaard (js)
Jonathan Nieder (jrnieder-guest)
Joshua Kwan (joshk)
Luk Claes (luk)
Masanori Goto (gotom)
Matthew Wilcox (willy)
Micah Anderson (micah)
Michael Prokop (mika)
Milan Kupcevic (miki-guest)
Moritz Muehlenhoff (jmm)
Nobuhiro Iwamatsu (iwamatsu)
Norbert Tretkowski (nobse)
Otavio Salvador (otavio)
Philippe Coval (rzr-guest)
Raphael Geissert (geissert)
Raphael Hertzog (hertzog)
Rod Whitby (rwhitby-guest)
Simon Horman (horms)
Stephen Marenka (smarenka)
Thibaut Varene (varenet)
Thomas Lange (lange)
Troy Benjegerdes (hozer-guest)
Vincent Sanders (vince)

Of the above members, some are still listed as package maintainers/
uploaders:

Adam Conrad: initramfs-tools
Anibal Monsalve Salazar: ethtool, nfs-utils (now moved to collab-maint)
Frederik Schüler: firmware-free, linux-base, linux-latest
Michael Prokop: initramfs-tools

So either those control fields should also be updated, or they should
remain as members.

Finally, Ian Campbell has two accounts as members and I would like to
remove the guest account (ijc-guest).

I intend to go ahead with this in about a month if I don't hear any
objections.

Ben.

--
Ben Hutchings