Re: READ CAPACITY(16) failed with 4TB iscsi HDD

On Thu, 2017-10-26 at 11:34 -0200, Elias Pereira wrote:
> At first freenas supports this size.

I just booted into my LIO Target + Open iSCSI Initiator setup, to
ensure that nothing is broken. I sure do not have that large a drive to
test. But basic iSCSI setup on Linux is working fine in local
configuration.

Looking at FreeNAS, yours' must be a ZFS based setup, which means your
iSCSI Target is the one that ZFS provides. I have never worked on that
setup, so I can't comment.

But, to pin-point the issue, better debug logs are needed.

--
Ritesh Raj Sarraf
RESEARCHUT - http://www.researchut.com