nf_conncount_destroy: general protection fault

Hi folks,

I am hit by a general protection fault in the 4.19.12 backports
kernel, see https://marc.info/?l=netfilter&m=154807599219095 .
According to upstream it has been fixed for 4.19.17, which is not
in Sid yet.

AFAIR I am not allowed to post bug reports about backports. OTOH
is is pretty unlikely that this problem does not exist for Sid.
What would be the correct procedure to get a fix? Should I file
a bug report against the version in Sid and hope for a backport?

Every helpful comment is highly appreciated
Harri