Processed (with 5 errors): bug 864320: multiple critical problems booting

> clone 864320 -1
Bug #864320 [base] multiple critical problems booting
Bug 864320 cloned as bug 929060
> reassign -1 initramfs-tools
Bug #929060 [base] multiple critical problems booting
Bug reassigned from package 'base' to 'initramfs-tools'.
Ignoring request to alter found versions of bug #929060 to the same values previously set
Ignoring request to alter fixed versions of bug #929060 to the same values previously set
> retitle -1 update-initramfs silently failed to change \
Bug #929060 [initramfs-tools] multiple critical problems booting
Changed Bug title to 'update-initramfs silently failed to change \' from 'multiple critical problems booting'.
> initrd/conf/conf.d/cryptroot
Unknown command or malformed arguments to command.
> > 4.
Unknown command or malformed arguments to command.

Unknown command or malformed arguments to command.
> > one of my goals is to set up a new drive as a backup -- with
Unknown command or malformed arguments to command.
> > accessibility fixed as much as possible -- in case there are
Unknown command or malformed arguments to command.
Too many unknown commands, stopping here.

864320: https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=864320
929060: https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=929060
Debian Bug Tracking System