Moving iw under the kernel team

[Following-up from IRC conversation]

Hi Kernel Team,

I'm the maintainer of iw, which currently has me as the only Maintainer,
and packaging is hosted under debian/ on salsa. I think it would be
better to have the package maintained by the kernel team (with me as an
Uploader), and hosted under kernel-team/ on salsa.

To be clear: I want to keep maintaining the package, but given that it's
widely used I think it's better to allow non-NMU uploads from a relevant
team (iw upstream is on kernel.org).

The feedback I've got on IRC is positive, but I'd like to get a +1 on
the mailing list, so there's a record of the decision. Are you happy
with the move? If the answer is positive I'll request salsa access, open
a salsa ticket to move the project and update d/control.

(This case is almost identical to what happened with iproute2 [1].)

Thanks,

Paride

[1] https://lists.debian.org/debian-kernel/2022/04/msg00002.html