Ability to further support 32bit architectures

Hi

Linux 6.7 fails to build on at least i386 and armhf.  Even it now
manages to make the compiler fail to allocate memory:
| cc1: out of memory allocating 135266296 bytes after a total of 235675648 bytes

Right now both fail on the same driver, so a short team workaround would
be to disable it.  But we need a long term fix, and quickly.

As it is now, we will not be able to provide a kernel for maybe all
32bit architectures for Trixie.

Bastian

--
No one can guarantee the actions of another.
		-- Spock, "Day of the Dove", stardate unknown