[debian-knoppix] Apologies...

Hello Everyone,
for the last week, I experienced a severe problem and the consequence has been not receiving any emails for 1 week!
It might have sent mailer-daemon to all the persons who sent emails on the mailing-list! I apologize for that... and for any inconvenience it might have created for you :(
But I was unfortunately unable to do something to solve the problem, I just had to wait!

Now it's back to normal, for the emails at least... the domain is still down.

Thanks for your comprehension!
Regards,
Ludovic