[debian-knoppix] can't find knoppix filesystem

Hi all,
This is discussed in the forum already but I could not find anything useful
there. I remastered knoppix but trying to boot from gives me the above error
message :"can't find knoppix filesystem" and dropping me to a very limited
shell!
I did the procedure several times and write severals CDs but same same! The
only strange thing that's happening is the mkisofs complaining about long
names and warns that he renamed them. I tried -joliet-long but no use. Can it
be related to the filesystem problem? How can I solve this one?

Could anybody help me please ?

--
Television has brought back murder into the home -- where it belongs.
					-- Alfred Hitchcock