Subject: Menu KNOPPIX in French
Date: mardi 18 Mai 2004 21:06
From: Fred <fred.knoppixfr@free.fr>
To: debian-knoppix@linuxtag.org

Hello,

I traduced a few days ago the KNOPPIX menu in French. It may be useful for
some of you. I do not know how to send and where. I think it may be the right
place.

It is the menu Knoppix of the KNOPPIX_V3.4_EN-2004-05-10

I am currently downloading the new version. You may prefer something with
 diff I would be glad to send it with diff if somebody tells me how.

In fact I only added lines beginning with :
"Comment[fr]=" or "Name[fr]="

Sincerely
--
Fred