Re: [debian-knoppix] win key for K menu

On Wed, June 23 2004 03:00, Søren Egmose wrote:
> Hi
>   When you first started KDE didnt it ask you some questions the
> first time you started it? If your version is the same as mine
> it should ask something like which behavier to use and how it
> should react, one of these are either called windows or "something"
> redmond (can't remember exactly).

Yes, that's what happens the first time a user or root logs in. This is just
to give you a general feeling for the desktop, you can tweak things in
Control Center later. I modified things to my liking, but never saw anything
about this feature. Something remotely related was the keyboard shortcuts,
where I selected the scheme 'windows scheme with win key'. This seems just to
allow win key as a modifier.

Thanks for the hint though.
Sebastian