Python-apt translation complete. Python-apt 翻译完成

Ubuntu has a good translation of this package, but Debian not.Causing difficulties for Debian users.
So I updated the translation to python-apt.

Hope to review it soon.

By the way, since Launchpad licenses their translation strings under a BSD license, I didn't copy launchpad's string content directly, just for reference.

Ubuntu 下游对 python-apt 的翻译很完善但 Debian 没有,给 Debian 用户使用带来了困难。
所以我更新了它的翻译。

希望能够尽快予以审查。

此外,由于 Launcchpad 采用 BSD 许可证授权它们的翻译字符串,因此我没有直接复制 launchpad 的字符串内容,仅仅是参考。

Luke Na 2023/04/11