Re: [ITR] templates://bacula/{bacula-director-sqlite3.templates}

Quoting Christian Perrier (bubulle@debian.org):
> Dear Debian maintainer,
>
> The Debian internationalisation team and the Debian English
> localisation team will soon begin the review of the debconf
> templates used in bacula.

Please note that we actually already reviewed these
templates. However, the header we suggest adding to the templates file
at that time is not present in the current tempaltes files, which is
what fooled me.

As a consequence, the review will be very short: for instance, the
debian/control file will be unchecked.