Re: [LCFC] templates://wvdial/{wvdial.templates}

Quoting Jonathan Nieder (jrnieder@gmail.com):

> > Template: wvdial/wvdialconf
> > Type: boolean
> > Default: true
> >  WvDial can automatically detect the modem and create its configuration
> >  file. This detection may cause problems with some computers.
> >  .
>
> s/the modem/a modem/? (two times)
>
> It would be nice to be more precise than that, and say "a modem
> attached by serial port, USB-to-serial adapter, or infrared link, a

...detect modems and create their configuration file...

That would be a generic plural (assuming this concept exists in English).

> > Template: wvdial/phone
> > Type: string
> >  Please enter the telephone number that should be used to call the Internet
> >  Service Provider (ISP).
>
> One possible answer would be the tech support number.  Maybe
> s/to call the/to connect to your/?  Or

Thou Shalt Not Use Possessive Articles..:-)

OK, in that case, this is borderline. I don't think anybody reading
"your ISP" will think that I do own the ISP.