Re: xsp templates

Jo Shields wrote:
So, two things, I guess:

1) How should I rewrite the language of the templates to suck less? The
only "new" templates are the xsp1_warning ones, the rest are pretty old
& have been that way for a while

2) Any hints on using a variable, as suggested, to provide program names
(rather than copy-pasting templates)?

[1] #620990
[2] git+ssh://git.debian.org/pkg-mono/packages/xsp.git
I am the/(an)other native german with difficulties in comprehension -
currently contributing to debian by doing translations, not being a
DD. Perhaps this copy from a private mail is helpful:

However, experience shows that a review mixed with a running call for translations often gives confusion as a result.

So I suggest to provide reviewed templates when this translation
update round has finished.

I remember reviews on debian-l10-english less formal than described in
http://wiki.debian.org/I18n/SmithReviewProject. The requests for reviews
sometimes came from people prior to packaging software.

Perhaps unbureaucratic advice from native speakers (with linguistic
education) will follow soon.

Cheers
     Martin