Re: Question on title and explanation of shuffles

Osamu Aoki wrote:
> I have one question.
>   1.2. Programs you need for development
>   1.3. Documentation needed for development
> Can these use the same style?  Only 1.3 was changed by you.
> I wonder if I have to change to:
>   1.2. Programs needed for development

Oh yes, "needed" works for both.  I wasn't trying very hard to reduce
the number of second person pronouns (and this is a use of "you" where
it makes sense to see it as "generic"), but I suspect after all the
uses of second person in 1.2 I was more sensitive to it in the title
of 1.3...

> But the way, here are what I did after pondering on your comments.
> (URL link should work after 4 hours.)

I'll have another look then.