Re: Review of new man page of sensible-editor

roucaries bastien wrote:
> I have pushed some changes on salsa, could you review ?

Oh, with RL's version of sensible-editor, okay - yes, I think the
documentation now matches the actual behaviour of the script, so if
that looks good to you then I'm happy.

(But meanwhile I'm looking at "sensible-terminal" and its advice to
"Set the $TERMINAL_EMULATOR environment variable to your desired
terminal emulator".  Since it's needed before my shell is initialised,
I'm a bit confused about where it should be set...?)