Review request: publicity microflyer

Hi all,

For and after the upcoming release of Debian bookworm, I'd like to
(attempt to) promote Debian locally by distributing some small flyers
that are intended to be cheap to print and that include a QR-code
suitable for use from smartphones (relevant when the flyers are, for
example, posted on public noticeboards).

I'd like to gather feedback on the wording and content of the flyer;
the copy attached to this email is based on the latest edit, and is
available in source form from this debian-flyers.git merge request:
https://salsa.debian.org/debian/debian-flyers/-/merge_requests/23

I'll be interested to find out how people respond to the flyer in
person and what aspects they do and don't care about.  I'll share
those learnings after a few distribution expeditions.

Regards,
James