Re: debian-installer: Please update debconf PO translation for the package debian-installer (sublevel 6)

Hello, I could not commit the file, so I'm sending again it updated.

See the error message at me:

Sending        po/sublevel6/eo.po
Transmitting file data .svn: Commit failed (details follow):
svn: Can't open file '/svn/d-i/db/txn-current-lock': Read-only file system