CUPS: Man page update wanted?

Hello Jean-Paul,
I just noticed that one man page translation from the CUPS project is
not shipped. I talked with the Debian maintainers and they are willing
to activate it and do another upload for this.

While checking I noticed that the French man pages translation for
cups are not up to date:

1964 translated messages, 180 fuzzy translations, 76 untranslated messages.

Some missing strings are really simple, like:
msgid "2021-02-28"

msgid "OpenPrinting"

Thus I attached the po file to this e-mail.

Please tell me if you want to perform a (partial) update or not.

The deadline would be 2023-03-19. This date is not set in stone, but
as we are in the freeze, we need to do it soon. If you need (a few
more) additional days, this can be done for sure.

If I don't hear anything by 2023-03-19, I'll use what's in the
repository. (If you don't have time, please tell me asap, to not delay
the upload, thanks.).

If you perform an update, you can send it directly to me or open an
bug report on this. The latter is preferred, but please use
to notify me in this case.

Thanks!

Greetings

            Helge