Re: Which language is that?

Humm,

it sounds very very strange but seems like an German-like people trying to speak Portuguese. Something about school and religion. Some (many) words i really can't understand because the Portuguese (and maybe foreign words mixed in the middle) sounds like the German in that TV series "Allo-Allo" :-)

Best regards,

Miguel
http://www.debianPT.org