Re: some questions about the Greek translation of the release notes

Hi Paul,

Running
# make updatepo LINGUA=el

in the master branch to see if there are updates pending, I realised that
there are indeed quite some updates with respect to the current status
(where the Greek translation is completed in both the master and the
bullseye branches).

# git diff|diffstat
 installing.po    |  288 +++--
 issues.po        | 4522
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++-------------------------------------------
 moreinfo.po      |   39
 release-notes.po |   21
 upgrading.po     | 2000 +++++++++++++++++++++--------------------

So I proceeded to update these files as well and now the Greek translation
for the releases notes has been completed.

My question is therefore: can I proceed to committing these new files in
the Salsa repository? And in which branch? Shouldn't it be the master one?

It would be nice since the Greek translation has been completed for the
actual Debian 12 version to have it available on time for the official
release.

with best regards

Emmanuel