Re: Brazilian translation for ISO-3166 (iso-codes) still incomplete - differences with pt_PT

Hi all,

i made some improvements based on diff beetween pt and pt_BT translations.
There are some differences as the pt.po is based on official names from the the
Portuguese Foreign Ministry [1].
Some are accents, others are no translation for names of some islands and
territories.
It seems there are some real differences.

I also fixed some incorrect names and typos.
Thanks Felipe for pointing out the differences otherwise i would not fix these
mistakes.
I will take another look on this package, _after_ vacations :)

1 - http://www.min-nestrangeiros.pt/mne/estrangeiro/a-b.html

--

Melhores Cumprimentos/Best Regards

Miguel Figueiredo