Re: Install Manual

Quoting Daniel Takashi (daniel.takashi@gmail.com):
> brazillian portugese
>
> On Sat, 2010-11-13 at 08:07 +0100, Christian PERRIER wrote:
> > Quoting Daniel Takashi (daniel.takashi@gmail.com):
> > > I would like to help with translations.
> > > How do I proceed? Wish some guidance.
> >

> > What language do you intend to work on?
> >
> > (cc'ing you as I don't know if you're subscribed to the list. No need
> > to CC me as I am subscribed)

I would recommend joining the mailing list for Brazilian Portuguese
translations.

Being subscribed to debian-boot could also be a good idea.

CC'ing Felipe Augusto van de Wiel and the list so that you guys can
talk together. Felipe is the person who is|was translatins the
installation guide up to now (IIRC). But, as he's overloaded with
things, I think that some help would be welcomed.