Coordination of language variants

Hello Chinese translation coordinators,

I'm part of the Brazilian Protuguese localization team, and we
need to integrate the Portuguese from Portugal variant in the
Debian website. Since you deal with 3 variants for the Chinese language,
learning from your experience would certainly be valuable for us.

I'm at DebConf now, along with 2 other team members. If any of you are
around, or if you can point me to other people from your team, that
would be awesome!

Or even if you are not in Hsinchu, maybe we could set up a meeting over
IRC?

Thanks in advance for your help!

Tassia.