Re: debian-installer: call to update translations - Romanian -- NOW WEBLATE ONLINE

Hi all,

I took a quick look at it and finished all unfinished strings and cleared or fixed strings with failing checks:

https://hosted.weblate.org/projects/debian-installer/sublevel5/ro/

I haven't done a review of the already translated strings however and we may want to have a discussion about that.

Ana, Ioan, Andrei, do you have some time for a quick discussion on this, via voice?

There are some systematic fixes we can do, like update of terminology and common phrases.

Let me know with possible times sometime in the next 1-2 weeks.

Thanks!

Jobava

On Fri, Jan 5, 2018 at 5:50 PM, Holger Wansing <linux@wansing-online.de> wrote:
Hi,

Am Freitag, 5. Januar 2018 schrieb Ana C. Custura:
> Hi Holger,
>
> I have some time this month and am happy to work on this.
>
> Ana
>
> On Sat, Dec 30, 2017, at 8:34 PM, Holger Wansing wrote:
>
> > Hi,
> >
> > maybe someone on the list has some time to spent on debian-installer
> > translation?

That sounds great.
Thanks

Holger