Re: ю РСР ЕЯРЭ ЙРН ФХБНИ?

hello Vlad
would you like to translate System resource settings section of the PCMCIA HOWTO?
http://pcmcia-cs.sourceforge.net/ftp/doc/PCMCIA-HOWTO-1.html#ss1.12

there is a many other topics would be useful for russian ones
especialy beginners like me

WMseeker

PS: thy intone word 'impossible' may be undertake by first mean of this word for non-russian people especially americans can't take right russian use of word/mean/intention. Please take-n-put that in your mind-matt

aeos93

PS: if you need i would take a part in soum small part of soum text you have translate - let me know

Vlad Alyukov wrote:
"a" == aeos93 writes:

Hello, aeos93!