sound with neomagic 256

Hello

In first I want to said , my english is worst so excuse me for it :)
So I write to you about a comment I've seen on this page
http://home.snafu.de/wehe/sound_linux.html
where you explain you solved the problem of the sound with the neomagic 256
chip .
I'm a linux beginner and more than with a laptop ! So can you explain in
details hox did you do that ? What I must change for having sound . In first I
describe my configuration :
mandrake 7.02 distribution , laptop is a omnibook 900 from HP with a neomagic
256 chip , 64 Mb of ram and an harddrive of 6.4 Gb . In you want another
details I'm on your disposition . Thank by advance .

						Roscop

message envoye depuis http://www.ifrance.com
emails (pop)-sites persos (espace illimite)-agenda-favoris (bookmarks)-forums
Ecoutez ce message par tel ! : 08 92 68 92 15 (france uniquement)