Re: time

On 01 Jan 1990, Jack Morgan wrote:
> I'm having trouble setting my time on a Toshiba 2100cds. I did a clean
> install of potato a week ago and the time reads Jan 1 1990? (1) How do I
> change this? (2) How do I keep the time accurate when I turn off it off?
>
> Thanks for any help
> Jack Morgan
>

> --

I've had a similar problem in the past on my Toshiba Satellite 4000CDT,
but it seems to be OK now since I set up the apmd demon.

Anthony

--
Anthony Campbell - running Linux Debian 2.1 (Windows-free zone)
Book Reviews: http://www.pentelikon.freeserve.co.uk/bookreviews/

"To be forced by desire into any unwarrantable belief is a calamity."
I.A. Richards