Re: first boot program

Is there not a way around this?  The reason I'm
asking, is that I wanted to setup my home server with
some raid1 drives.  I did a clean install in then had
dselect install just enough for me to compile a kernel
with raid support and then setup the raid drives.  Now
I want to install the rest of the system.

This would be a major pain if there is not.  Or did I
do something stupid (i.e. is there a better way to
install to raid)?

thanks,

chris

=====