Re: 2.2.12 kernel apm

I raised this as bug 42258, and Herbert Xu fixed it in his upload a week ago. It
was a Debian request ages ago that got APM to be boot-time configurable even if
compiled in, although on unpatched kernels it still defaults to on rather than
off.

Some documentation is clearly needed - maybe apmd should mention it when it gets
installed? Liloconfig?