Re: task-laptop uploaded

Sean 'Shaleh' Perry schrieb:

> First run of task-laptop uploaded.  Please submit wish list bugs against it.
Today I found the package at debian/Incoming. Since
I don't have Potato yet, so I installed it over Slink, this worked
fine. Just to try it out, I purged it than. This worked fine, too.
This meta-package is a good start for laptop users.

Thank you
-werner-
--
Werner Heuser                       | Stop nuclear power now!       /~~
LiLAC - Linux with Laptop Computers |                              /~~~